Well it is 2010, can you believe it? Where are the individual hover crafts, the robot maids, meals at the push of a button? When I was a little girl I thought the year 2000 was a LONG TIME AWAY!! LOL Little did I know that time flew by like the blink of an eye! This year is going to be wonderful. We have another grandbaby due in July, this will make 10! We had 6 of them over the holidays and it was so much fun to get lots of kisses. We are determined that this year will be better than 2009. We had several things thoughout the year and we are all ready for a fresh year. Did you make your New Year's goal yet? Mine is just to be happy in all I do. Hopefully I wont wait so long to update!
0 comments:
Post a Comment