
Well, vacation is over. It was absolutely wonderful seeing the family. There were about 100 people at our reunion. Fabulous! This trip has made me want to get back to doing family history again.
My favorite uncle, Uncle Bill, passed away while we were in Arkansas. I am so thankful I was there. He is now in heaven fishing with my daddy!!! Catch one for me guys! It is so hard loosing a parent, they are always supposed to be here when we need them. Uncle Bill took my dad's place when he passed in 1996, so to me this was like loosing another dad all over again. I have so many wonderful memories of Uncle Bill, he was an amazing man to many people. We will never know the extent of who he helped along the way and the contributions he made to family, friends and the State of Arkansas. He was always there to lend a hand or guide you through whatever you needed. Our family is special, we are always there for each other. I am so thankful that I am part of such a wonderful family and that I was raised with the influence of my grandmother, aunts, uncles, and cousins in my life.



0 comments:
Post a Comment