Hi all!!!! Well, 2009 is here! We are STILL putting away Christmas stuff. I know, I am slow this year!! Our year is shaping up to be full of friends and family, just the way I like it. We started out hosting the Estrada New Year's Day celebration where all of Marty's family comes in and they do all homemade mexican food. Yummy it was good! Of course, being from the South, I have my own tradition of black-eyed peas and cornbread for good luck that I contributed to the celebration. It was fun seeing and visiting with everyone. We are getting ready for our annual Superbowl Party on February 1. Then on February 14th the greatest thing of all - - - Ryan and his family are flying in for a week! I can hardly wait! This will be the first time Eme and Oli have been to grandma and grandpa's house!!! I have the whole week already planned of things we are going to do together. I just want to spend every minute with Gabriel, Eme and Oliver!!!! We are going to do family portraits on Sunday the 15th so everyone will be here for that day. Fun, fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment