CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
JOURNEY...The Choices we make.

PASSION... Living everyday to the fullest.

FULFILLMENT...Faith, Family and Love!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Merry Christmas Dad!

I am sitting here in my office looking out over the Salt Lake Valley as the sun is just coming up on the new fallen snow and it is beautiful! I love this time of year. I am finally getting into the holiday spirit! I love the snow, decorating, baking, buying gifts, seeing friends, parties, fire in the fireplace, fuzzy throws, Christmas music... Then on the other hand, I really miss my family not being closer (Ryan, Mom, Mike, Steve, Terri) and I miss not seeing them on Christmas and throughout the year. It is hard when your heart is in so many different places! On December 27, 1996, my dad passed away. It has been 12 years but I find that each year I miss him more and more. I wish he could be here to play with his great-grandchildren and sit and talk with me. When I would visit him, he always wanted me to make chicken-n-dumplings "like your mom makes" and I always did! Merry Christmas dad!

0 comments:

music